Every brand in the world offers a warranty for its products. Similarly, sportswear brands also do.
Some big brands of sportswear are:
- Under Armour
“Are you a Puma user?
YES? Now, you may have a query in mind.
“Does Puma offers a Warranty for its soccer cleats?”
Yes, like all other brands, Puma also offers a warranty for its product, including soccer cleats.
Puma is an international giant in the sportswear market. They make their products with the latest technologies and with high-quality materials.
Customer satisfaction is mandatory in every business, and brands take care of this. Puma also gave importance to customer care services.
They give warranty for their products so that their customers can change their defective products for free from the company.
But there are some terms and conditions the company mentions before giving warranty claim service.
Terms and Conditions:
Puma mentioned some critical information regarding warranties and claims on their official website.
According to Puma, they are responsible for the following:
- Existence of a non-compliant condition at the time of the purchase of the product or during the first Ninety days after the date of sale to the customer, whichever comes first.
- The claimed product ought to be dry, spotless, and stain-free.
- If the customer was aware of the product’s nonconformity or, based on reasonable assumptions, should have been aware, the seller is not liable. If the buyer fails to tell the seller within ninety days of discovering the nonconformity, he forfeits his right to bring a complaint.
- Except for situations where repair or replacement would be impracticable or incur unreasonable expenses, the buyer may demand that the goods be returned to proper working order if they don’t fulfill the standards. The purchaser, in this situation, has the right to ask for a product price refund.
According to Puma, they are not responsible for the following term, and the warranty would be void in case of any.
- Natural wear and tear of goods.
- Failure to properly maintain the product, including cleaning and conditioning the leather.
- Any mechanical Damage.
- The inconvenience of use.
- Damage caused due to washing
- Any crushing or scratches.
- Any chemical or foreign body damage.
In case of any of these terms, the warranty claim voids the customer, and he cannot claim the warranty.
Do you want to claim a warranty too?
For that, you must fulfill the conditions mentioned above.
How can I claim a warranty?
Do not worry. I am here to answer you.
How to claim a warranty for Puma?
Well, if you are eligible for a warranty claim, you can apply it easily.
First, if you have bought your soccer cleats from any official retail branch of Puma, you can go to that branch with the bill for the soccer cleats and claim there. Most of the time (if the same products are available), they replace your product with the new one.
For Online purchases:
You can contact customer care in case of online shopping from Puma’s official website.
They will try to resolve your issue first, but in case you want to replace the product, they will send you the address where you can send your soccer cleats, and they will send you back a new pair of cleats.
Do Puma Refund your money?
Well, the answer to this question is YES!
Puma does pay you back your money in case of your eligibility. The eligible criteria for the refund policy are the same as for the warranty claim or replacement.
You can go to Puma stores for your cashback, or in the case of online shopping, Puma will return your payment to the card you had paid.
Best Puma soccer cleat:
Here is the best-recommended soccer cleat for you:
Puma FUTURE Z 1.1:
This product by Puma is the best-selling because it features Neymar as its ambassador.
You will experience a highly responsive degree of performance right away. The materials used throughout allow for natural mobility and rapidly conform to the contour of your foot. They easily break in as a consequence.
After donning them for a kick-around, I was confident they would feel comfortable in the game. I immediately released them, and everything happened about as you could have expected. The knit band around the mid-foot top’s upper offers a lockdown feeling without feeling unduly constrictive, which is why I love it so much. That little lateral stretch makes a difference, allowing you to feel like you are one with the boot rather than having the impression that it squeezes your foot.
Puma is a big giant in the sportswear industry. They do offer you a warranty for their products. But, for that, you must be eligible! You can check your eligibility status from the above-mentioned points.
You may also like:
- Can You Use Football Cleats For Softball
- Solution for Stinky Soccer Cleats
- Difference Between Soccer and Football Cleats
- How to Make Cleats Smell Better?
- Are Firm Ground Cleats Good For Turf?
- Are soccer Cleats the same as Softball cleats?
- Where to Buy Soccer Cleats Online?
- Are Black Soccer Cleats Hotter?
- How to Make Cleats Smell Better?
- Do Professional Soccer Players get Free Cleats?
- Do Puma Soccer Cleats Have A Warranty?
- What is The Difference Between Shoes and Cleats?